Terms and Conditions
Read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website.
Effective date: August 14th, 2021
Terms of Service
The term ‘CRE Success’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Ground Floor, 697 Collins Street, Docklands, VIC, Australia. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of Victoria in Australia.
Guarantee. CRE Success offers a 30-day money back guarantee to customers of CRE Success: Membership and CRE Success | Top Performer. If you believe you are entitled to a refund, email [email protected] and request it within 30 days of your purchase. We have a 100% satisfaction rate with customers, and we are committed to maintaining that. We may offer to rectify the situation within the 30-day period, however without exception we will honour your right to receive a full refund within this time period. Due to the nature of the products sold (knowledge sharing, imparting information and providing education), we do not offer refunds after 30 days of your purchase as you are deemed to have consumed the benefit of our products and had ample time to evaluate its suitability for your purposes after this period of time has elapsed.
Definition of Lifetime Access
For the purposes of any products or services made available on or purchased through this website (e.g. CRE Success: Starter), "lifetime access" and the term "for life" shall be defined as the term of existence of CRE Success as an entity and a business. Furthermore, the provision of "lifetime access" (or "for life" or "forever") shall be as long as the product is delivered through the Kajabi Learning Management System. If CRE Success ceases to exist, or if the product will no longer be provided via the Kajabi Learning Management System, CRE Success commits to make reasonable efforts to contact all customers and to advice them of how to maintain ongoing access to the materials (e.g. an option to download), with a reasonable notice period.
Payments made via our website are processed securely via Stripe and PayPal - CRE Success does not retain your credit card records. For subscription products such as CRE Success: Membership your access to all of the products included in your membership shall only remain active while you remain a financial member. You are responsible for cancelling your membership via your members' area. We provide an easy and transparent self-service cancellation process with 'one-click' at any time. If you cancel prior to the completion of your current subscription period, your access will remain active until the completion of that term. If you are on a payment plan for a product such as CRE Success | Top Performer, and you fail to make instalments, your access to the program will be forfeited and you shall not be entitled to any refund for previous payments (unless you have previously taken advantage of our 30-day money back guarantee). If your credit card expires during your subscription period or you wish to change your payment method, you can do this via self-service in your members' area.
Earnings Disclaimer. You acknowledge that we have not and do not make any representations as to the physical, mental, emotional, spiritual or health benefits, future income, expenses, sales volume or potential profitability or loss of any kind that may be derived as a result of your use of this Website or its Content. We cannot and do not guarantee that you will attain a particular result, positive or negative, financial or otherwise, through the use of our Website or its Content and you accept and understand that results differ for each individual. We also expressly disclaim responsibility in any way for the choices, actions, results, use, misuse or non-use of the information provided or obtained through the use of our Website or its Content. You agree that your results are strictly your own and we are not liable or responsible in any way for your results.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact us via [email protected]