BLOG

The curious case of the disappearing prospect Feb 10, 2022

When you’re working hard on building a relationship with a high-value corporate prospect, it may seem like a disaster if your key contact suddenly leaves the company.

As a result of The Great Resignation that everyone is talking about, you may find yourself saying “Dude, where’s...

Read More
The faster way to build stronger connections with your clients and warm prospects Feb 03, 2022

If you’re addicted to your phone, you’ll love this idea.

I want you to send more texts to elevate relationships and accelerate deal flow.

Because if you're not texting, you're actually neglecting one of the most efficient and personalised communication channels you have at your...

Read More
3X your commercial real estate prospecting Jan 27, 2022

Success in commercial real estate is about doing what most people won't.

After all, the top 10% are only doing what the other 90% aren’t!

Many times, the things you need to do to be amongst the best are not even that difficult.

It’s often just about developing the right habits (and...

Read More
If you think you don't need any help, I think this will help you! Jan 20, 2022

There are a ton of reasons to shun new concepts, ideas and perspectives.

  •  If you overestimate your performance, you may think you don’t need any help.
  •  If you underestimate your potential, you could believe that you’re already the best you can be, so there’s no value...
Read More
All aboard the TikTok train Jan 20, 2022

A couple of days ago I saw a great post on LinkedIn which said that:

if you’re under 35 years old, then you’re probably well equipped to leverage social media in your professional life

if you’re over 55 years old, then you likely have enough momentum in your career to not...

Read More
Let’s get real (my commitment to you in 2022!) Jan 06, 2022

This year I will share more engaging, positive and valuable content with my network.

By being more real, or dare I say “authentic”, my aim is to not only reveal more of myself, but also to encourage people to push themselves further and achieve a lot more than they currently believe...

Read More
Six books about success (that aren’t about commercial real estate) Dec 23, 2021

On your next break, you may decide to read a book or two (or listen to them as audiobooks, if that’s your thing!).

If you’re looking for something not too heavy, but still related to self-improvement, I’ve got a fantastic list to share with you.

These are the books I...

Read More
Create space to finish the year strong Dec 16, 2021

So many people I talk to are feeling cooked at the end of this year, so I’ve prepared a list of the top five ways for commercial real estate professionals to conquer end-of-year burnout.

Come to think of it, this list will help you at the end of any year – or at the end of the...

Read More
Three questions to answer before you pitch Dec 09, 2021

Before you dive head-first into your next pitch or RFP response, here are three questions to ask:

1. Do you want it?

2. Can you win it?

3. Should you chase it?

The first question is about whether it’s an attractive opportunity for you.

The next question deals with your ability to compete...

Read More
How to respond when you don't win business in commercial real estate Dec 02, 2021

What should you do when you get a call after a pitch and the prospect says, "I'm sorry, but we've decided to go with a competitor"?

Sometimes, when confronted with this news, we're inclined to tell ourselves: "You can't win them all”, and just move on to the next thing.

And in some ways, that’s...

Read More
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

GET STARTED NOW

Register for free weekly advice from CRE Success