BLOG

Here’s how to make it crystal clear who you’re talking to Mar 10, 2022

“Are you talking to me?” is a tough-guy line that was also used to great effect by Robert De Niro in the 1976 classic “Taxi Driver”.  

If everyone wonders if you’re talking to them when they read your social media posts or email marketing, then you’re...

Read More
The only four things that matter if you want to do more deals Mar 03, 2022

There are only four things that matter if you want to win more work in commercial real estate.

Some are more important than others in different circumstances...

How much each thing matters usually depends on the preferences of the would-be client and the characteristics of the competitive...

Read More
How to deal with the negative self-talk that is sabotaging your success Feb 24, 2022

Which of these two options do you think will help you to perform at your best?

1   Partaking in negative self-talk, including downplaying your capability and criticising your previous actions.

2   Being kind to yourself, with positive affirmations about your future and...

Read More
Choose your own commercial real estate adventure Feb 17, 2022

It is totally possible to choose your own career adventure.

Let’s identify what’s right for you from the almost infinite number of options that exist in commercial real estate.

Here are some of the categories to pick and choose from:

1   Sector (office, industrial,...

Read More
The curious case of the disappearing prospect Feb 10, 2022

When you’re working hard on building a relationship with a high-value corporate prospect, it may seem like a disaster if your key contact suddenly leaves the company.

As a result of The Great Resignation that everyone is talking about, you may find yourself saying “Dude, where’s...

Read More
The faster way to build stronger connections with your clients and warm prospects Feb 03, 2022

If you’re addicted to your phone, you’ll love this idea.

I want you to send more texts to elevate relationships and accelerate deal flow.

Because if you're not texting, you're actually neglecting one of the most efficient and personalised communication channels you have at your...

Read More
3X your commercial real estate prospecting Jan 27, 2022

Success in commercial real estate is about doing what most people won't.

After all, the top 10% are only doing what the other 90% aren’t!

Many times, the things you need to do to be amongst the best are not even that difficult.

It’s often just about developing the right habits (and...

Read More
If you think you don't need any help, I think this will help you! Jan 20, 2022

There are a ton of reasons to shun new concepts, ideas and perspectives.

  •  If you overestimate your performance, you may think you don’t need any help.
  •  If you underestimate your potential, you could believe that you’re already the best you can be, so there’s no value...
Read More
All aboard the TikTok train Jan 20, 2022

A couple of days ago I saw a great post on LinkedIn which said that:

if you’re under 35 years old, then you’re probably well equipped to leverage social media in your professional life

if you’re over 55 years old, then you likely have enough momentum in your career to not...

Read More
Let’s get real (my commitment to you in 2022!) Jan 06, 2022

This year I will share more engaging, positive and valuable content with my network.

By being more real, or dare I say “authentic”, my aim is to not only reveal more of myself, but also to encourage people to push themselves further and achieve a lot more than they currently believe...

Read More

GET STARTED NOW

Register for free weekly advice from CRE Success